Rumor has it that our Paleo challenge is now going to be eight weeks long instead of four weeks long. Double you. Tee. Eff?!
Now that we have five Paleo challenges under our belts, and five groups of post challenge results and feedback to work with, we’ve decided to change things up a bit, and we feel like there’s good reason behind it.
One of Eric and my pet peeves about the health, wellness, and/or fitness industry and its many products and claims is that the vast majority of them are unsustainable.
From the feedback we’ve gotten, the changes that people make to “get through” the Paleo challenge are also for the most part unsustainable as well. Checking out of your real life for four weeks sounds a lot like the standard version of a “diet”. Suffer to get through it and then go back to your regular habits. Not this time around.
** What we’re after in this challenge is not perfection; it’s the opposite in fact. We want you to take this challenge and completely assimilate it into your daily life, we feel this is significantly more powerful than organizing your daily life around the challenge for the eight weeks. Trust us on this one, at the end of it all, the changes that you’ve made and the decisions underneath them will stay with you.
The challenge will cost $45 for the eight weeks (just skip one cup of Starbucks a week and you’re actually making money on this) and will include:
- Our next workout challenge Trials and Finals
- Pre and Post challenge body measurements
- Access to the Whole Life Challenge CPC Team website for seeing how everyone ranks throughout the eight weeks.
- Opportunities to win prizes every week from local sponsors such as Backyard Bowl, Revolution Wellness, Meenut Butter and more.
- The opportunity to enroll your friends and family members so that they can play along with you.
On Thursday July 19th at 7pm, Eric and I will explain the whole deal from soup to nuts. Bring your pads, paper, and questions.
15 Min AMRAP
10 Push Press (95#/65#)
20 Med Ball V-Twists (R/L=1)
30 Double unders